Sell My Gold & Silver
Axel’s Pawn is the leading gold and silver experts in Spokane, WA. We value gold and silver based on the current market value of each. There are several types of gold such as; 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, pure, and a few others.
The type identifies the percentage of gold contained in your item. For example, if you have a 14k ring, the percentage of gold in the piece you have is 58.3%, and 41.7% other alloy like copper or nickle. The purer your gold or silver, the more we pay.
Silver has standards as well. Fine silver has a millesimal fineness of 999 and is 99.9% pure. Britannia Silver has a millesimal fineness of at least 958 and is 95.84% pure. And Sterling Silver has a millesimal fineness of 925 and is 92.5% pure. Like gold, the purer the silver, the more we pay.
If you need fast cash, we are a gold and silver shop with the most experience in lending cash for precious metals in Spokane, WA.
We accept previously worn and owned gold and silver coins, gold class rings, gold and silver jewelry, or any other type of gold and silver you may have.
We pay top dollar and will test all precious metals, so you know exactly what you have and get the best offer.
Feel Free To Call Us With Any Questions At (509)535-2251.
Get In Touch
3301 E Sprague Ave,
Spokane, WA 99202
For Google Compliance for Personal Loans and Pawn Shops
- Axels Pawn Has No Minimum or Maximum Term for our loans. If you receive a loan from Axels Pawn you are allowed to pick up your loan the very next day OR keep your loan here as long as you would like. Interest accrues on a monthly basis and must be paid accordingly.
- Maximum APR on MLA Loans is 35%, APR Max.
- The total cost of an MLA Loan will not exceed 35% APR even after all applicable fees are applied.
- Axels Pawn Does Not Require loans to be repaid within 60 days of the loan date.
- For example, if you have an asset with a liquid wholesale value of $25,000 and borrow $10,000, your interest would be $291.66/month. If you borrowed the money for 3 months, your total payback amount would be $10,740.
- For more information visit our loans FAQ