Sell Your Rolex
How to Get a Great Deal on a Rolex Watch at a Pawn Shop
Are you in the market for a Rolex watch but don’t want to pay full price? Have you considered checking out a pawn shop? Pawn shops like Axel’s Pawn Shop are a great place to find used Rolex watches for a fraction of their retail price.
Buying a used Rolex watch from a pawn shop can be an excellent way to get a high-quality luxury watch at a more affordable price. At Axel’s Pawn Shop, we thoroughly inspect and authenticate all Rolex watches that come through our doors to ensure that they are genuine and in good condition.
If you’re looking to sell your Rolex watch, we are an excellent option for you. We understand the value of your Rolex watches and will offer you a fair price based on the watch’s condition, model, and market value. Plus, with our hassle-free process, you can get cash for your Rolex watch quickly
Buying a Rolex Watch at Axels
At our Pawn Shop, we have a wide selection of Rolex watches to choose from, including classic models like the Submariner and the Datejust. Our experienced staff can help you find the perfect Rolex watch to suit your style and budget.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a Rolex watch, consider checking our Axel’s Pawn Shop located in Spokane, WA. With our thorough inspections, you’re sure to find a great deal on a luxury watch that will stand the test of time
Feel Free To Call Us With Any Questions At (509)535-2251.
Get In Touch
For Google Compliance for Personal Loans and Pawn Shops
- Axels Pawn Has No Minimum or Maximum Term for our loans. If you receive a loan from Axels Pawn you are allowed to pick up your loan the very next day OR keep your loan here as long as you would like. Interest accrues on a monthly basis and must be paid accordingly.
- Maximum APR on MLA Loans is 35%, APR Max.
- The total cost of an MLA Loan will not exceed 35% APR even after all applicable fees are applied.
- Axels Pawn Does Not Require loans to be repaid within 60 days of the loan date.
- For example, if you have an asset with a liquid wholesale value of $25,000 and borrow $10,000, your interest would be $291.66/month. If you borrowed the money for 3 months, your total payback amount would be $10,740.
- For more information visit our loans FAQ