Axels Deals In Tools Of All Kinds
See Our FAQ Below To Answer Some Of Your Questions And Always Feel Free To Call Us Up At (509)535-2251.
Cleaning Out The Garage And Find Tools You Don’t Use Anymore? There Are Several Options, Trade It Out For In Store Inventory, In-Store Credit, Or Even Cash!
This FAQ Should Answer Most Of Your Questions About Loaning Or Selling Tools With Axels Pawn. Feel Free To Call With Any Questions: (509)535-2251
What Tool Brands Do We Take?
- Metabo HPT
- And More
What About The Condition Of The Tools?
We tend to avoid tools with heavy wear unless we can get them repaired.
How Do You Determine A Tools Value?
Axels Pawn bases pawn loan, buy and trade amounts on the actual value of the item being pawned. Several factors go into the price we pay to buy and loan for tools. Brand, age, type, and condition. We research the item’s current value, taking in current condition and our ability to sell on the open market.
Our experience staff will always offer you the highest value for your items, if you only need less than that we are happy accommodate you. We are available for consultation in person or via phone anytime during our hours of operation.
Get In Touch
For Google Compliance for Personal Loans and Pawn Shops
- Axels Pawn Has No Minimum or Maximum Term for our loans. If you receive a loan from Axels Pawn you are allowed to pick up your loan the very next day OR keep your loan here as long as you would like. Interest accrues on a monthly basis and must be paid accordingly.
- Maximum APR on MLA Loans is 35%, APR Max.
- The total cost of an MLA Loan will not exceed 35% APR even after all applicable fees are applied.
- Axels Pawn Does Not Require loans to be repaid within 60 days of the loan date.
- For example, if you have an asset with a liquid wholesale value of $25,000 and borrow $10,000, your interest would be $291.66/month. If you borrowed the money for 3 months, your total payback amount would be $10,740.
- For more information visit our loans FAQ